“Climate activists are sometimes depicted as dangerous radicals. But the truly dangerous radicals are the countries that are increasing the production of fossil fuels. Investing in new fossil fuels infrastructure is moral and economic madness.”
António Guterres – Secretary-General of the UN
Fossil fuel companies can no longer be tolerated. Join us in decentralised direct action – this is not a drill.
- 30/01/2023: Front doors smashed at University of Cambridge’s Chemical Engineering Department
- 08/01/2023: Oxford Institute for Energy Studies stencilled
- 15/11/2022: Advertising screen at Department of Engineering shattered
- 10/10/2022: All front windows broken at Schlumberger’s Cambridge fossil fuel research centre
- 20/09/2022: Black paint thrown on Cambridge Centre for Mathematical Sciences